Old February 17th 18, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Springford

Default 2018 - AN EXCITING YEAR

Back to the discussion of two-seat trainers that are available. My club has ordered two ASK-21B's for arrival in Oct/Nov. At that time our two 2008 ASK-21's will be for sale. Factory PU finish and no trailer, although we do have a Cobra trailer that can be used for round-trip if you don't have one.

For those that are now wondering - what is a K21B - it has automatic control hook-ups and a larger cockpit to account for the growth of the human species since the original design in the mid-70's.