Old May 6th 21, 10:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Whisky

Default Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2

Just repeating your nonsense over and over again doesn't make it any less nonsense.
Maybe you should get a life.

Le mercredi 5 mai 2021 Ã* 21:59:21 UTC+2, a écritÂ*:
My friend Jon, you are letting your delicate emotions overrule your thought process, let me say it one more time, listen carefully.
1-Motorglider pilots compared to Purist have different parameters which are not on an equal playing field.
2- Motorglider vs the Purist should fly in a different category.
3- Flight management is different for the purist as compared to the MG.
4- OLC does not record all engine starts.
5- If I were going for OLC points I would fly my wife's ASW24, flown correctly it is amazing.
Now about the Levis, those were the good old days, brings back fond memories, thanks for the throwback in time. not bad! Old Bob