Old August 17th 05, 10:36 AM
Quilljar

I recently downloaded an aircraft model from FlightSim.com, (a
Velocity XL model designed by Brian Gladden for MSFS 2000). The
model flies great, but for some reason the side windows are opaque.
I realize there is probably a difference in the way transparent
windows are handled or coded in the two flight sim versions. Any
ideas on how to make FS2000 windows transparent again in FS9? I have
no experience with editing flight sim aircraft models, but I do
appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,

Martin

If it is a FS2000 model, no wonder; FS2000 was a complete dog of a sim and
not recommended by anyone who has tried them all! If you want transparent
windows for aircraft then you need to make sure that the aircraft was
designed especially for FS9 and preferably using Gmax.

--
Cheers
Quilly

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine