Old December 19th 03, 02:21 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Bill Zaleski" wrote in message
news
You can't spell approved, but you are in that business, eh? The
holder of an STC has the approval to produce and sell parts used in
that STC. He does not have to hold a DAS. The STC method of parts
production is a much less painful way vs. the PMA route, and is used
quite often to avoid having to comply with the added QC of the PMA
process. But of course you know that John, being in the "Aproved
parts business". I gave you the cite and you ignored it. You quote
things that are not supported by FAR's . Why don't you quit
generalizing and cite some accurate references that are on point?

Never mind, I have no more time to dwell on this. Have a nice day.

Bill, you remind me of the ****house lawyers (read: defendants) I used to
see that tried to tell the JUDGE what the law said.