Old May 6th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold[_3_]

Default When did the OLC rules change on submission?

On 5/6/2010 1:33 AM, Tim Taylor wrote:
Just went to post a flight on OLC and I am too late only two days
after the flight. When did the rules change from three days to
Tuesday at midnight? If you fly on Monday or Tuesday you must submit
by midnight on Tuesday or not get scored, Very unreasonable change to
the system.

TT

Flights have to be submitted by the Tuesday following the flight. I
believe that means that a Monday flight must be submitted the next day,
while a Tuesday flight can be submitted the following Tuesday.

The Tuesday rule has been controversial in the past. It may make
perfect sense to pilots in Europe who will never land farther than 25 km
from a town. It makes less sense in the western US, where we can have
multiple day retrieves.