Old March 23rd 18, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default New layout for OLC?

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 10:52:57 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I made my first glider flight since the change over and I immediately
pressed a button for the old format.Â* Now that I'm interested in playing
with the new format, it's not apparent, to me at least, how to switch back.

On 3/22/2018 3:04 PM, Dave Springford wrote:
I'm using Firefox when I see 2 or 3 flights on the page. I tried with IE and can see 5 flights, but still no where near what was visible in the 2..0 layout.

Still don't like it - not one bit.

--
Dan, 5J

Dan,
To revert back to the future (newer version) replace the "3" in the URL to "3". Worked for me. Cut and paste:
https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3..../userlist.html