Old January 20th 04, 03:26 PM
Marco Leon

Thanks. I think I'll take Dave's advice and get the 43.13 manual (hardcopy)
and take it from there. It also looks like I need another IA to sign-off my
experience and not just another A&P. After looking over the manual, I think
I'll have a better sense of the work involved.

Thank you all for your responses.

Marco

"Fly" wrote in message ...
I have my Com/CFII and AP/AI..... and I went to the school of hard knocks!
Get someone to vouch for your experience and study the books yourself.

use
the sample question/answer book as a study guide. Study everything you
miss.]

Once you have the license to sign off more than preventive maintenance....
don't be a fool..... get good advise from someone with experience and
judgement!
You're suppose have to have done it before anyway to be able to sign it
off.

Kent Felkins

http://www.usenet.com