Old February 27th 04, 02:33 PM
Pechs1

vaughn- For once we agree! And if Iraq is really about 911, why didn't we
instead attack the country that actually had something to do with it, Saudia
Arabia? BRBR

Hear hear!!

But the fat asses with the 8 MPG SUVs would fight you on this one, along with
the oil/auto execs that have GWB in their collective pockets.

GWB is making a sham of what the military should be for. To see these guys
guarding gas stations and checking IDs, only to get smoked is a crime.

How about making the damn counrry protect itself?

Ooops, not quite sure how to do this, Kinda like another nation we tried to
build in the early 70s.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)