Old December 27th 08, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Michael Ash

Default Local GA Flights

In rec.aviation.student renminbis wrote:
Lest us say that I want to go from Here to There and it is 200 miles.
Here is a city of size as is There. Both have municipal airports and
lots of GA.

How can I find a pilot, CFI, school or other to pay to have them fly me?

Call the Here airport, ask them who does instruction or charter flights
there. Call the people they tell you about, ask them if they can do your
trip. When you find one who says yes, who has an acceptable price, and who
otherwise fits your needs, take him!

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth