Old September 22nd 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default TROLL

On Sep 21, 5:55*pm, Mikey Lissack wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:37:53 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

There is no way he...

snip lies

"WARNING: Using a fake name, Ari's premise is simple... "a lie is
as good as the truth if he can get someone to believe it." But
heed this warning; he has tried all of this before. Just look
back on the various newsgroups, and there he will be in all his
pathetic ugliness."

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg00204.html