Old November 4th 13, 10:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Claffey

Default A Kid Flying a Duckhawk?

The Duckhawk is radical in some ways, not always a bad thing, not always
good.
As someone from outside the USA I could not care less whether it is from
there, Europe or Africa. If it is a better aircraft then I am interested,
IF certified.
I hope to see one in Poland this year, pity we couldn't see it in Uvalde.
An 18M version will sell more overseas than 15M. From what I have seen
sales do not seem to be big on the builders agenda?
Tom

PS: unlike some views, mine is that it came second in it's first comp, a
Canadian in an ASG29 won! (Regardless of the hype)

At 14:11 02 November 2013, Ron Gleason wrote:
On Friday, 1 November 2013 09:18:32 UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
I would absulutely LOVE to have one. There's just that thing about the

price. Sure, it's somewhat less expensive than the European

competition,

but it's still quite a lot. Not saying it's not worth it.

Kudos to the designers and builders!

Bit off topic here but is it less expensive then European gliders?

Anyone
know current cost of Ventus 2 or ASG 29 (in 15 meter config) or other 15
meter gliders? We all understand the fluctuations in the euro but am
curious.

Ron Gleason