Old August 6th 19, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Colibri data recorder date error

On Tue, 06 Aug 2019 04:00:51 -0700, mmaskell412 wrote:

I tried to post a recent flight to the OLC only to have it rejected due
an improper date being associated with the flight. It showed as 1999 as
the year and from what I have read and been told this has something to
do with the Colibri GPS engine not being able to register the date from
the GPS satellites.

Has anyone had a similar occurrence and if so what was the fix? Has
anyone shipped the Colibri to LX for repair and at what cost?

Some older loggers, PNAs etc got thrown by the GPS epoch rollover earlier
this year - its only the second time the date has rolled over since the
GPS service started. You need to talk to LX about a fix.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org