Old September 16th 19, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LS6 (a, b) NEO

Hello,
here is a post of my friend Benjamin from the German gliding forum:

"Hello, everybody,

about three years ago a friend and I had the chance to develop new ("neo") 15m winglets for the LS8 in cooperation with DG Flugzeugbau. The flight experience with the winglets is quite positive.

Now there is the possibility to use these winglets, beside all LS8 and LS6(C) with wing separation, also for the LS6b. Economically this is only possible if we still find at least three interested parties. If you know any LS6b pilots, or if you fly an LS6b yourself and are interested in the winglets, please contact Sebastian Tschorn for an option, or pass on his contact information: www.dg-flugzeugbau.de - Contact - Contact - Sebastian Tschorn..
At first the winglets are only planned for the LS6b, LS6 as well as LS6a are also possible if there is enough interest - but due to different control and wing structure they need a new approval again.

Thank you very much for your help and many greetings,
Benjamin"

If anyone is interested or has some questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Lukas