Old September 27th 20, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Tow plane wanted

On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 7:58:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 12:05:15 PM UTC+3, wrote:
On Monday, 15 June 2020 02:02:57 UTC+1, Ramy wrote:
NCSA (Byron, CA) is looking for a tow plane (Pawnee preferable) in good shape.
If you have one or know of one please respond here or directly.

Thanks

Ramy

There will be a nice Pawnee 235HP for sale later this year when my Gliding Club here in the UK replaces its towplane with a lightweight Eurofox. The club has owned this Pawnee for 20 years. It had a zero hours engine rebuild about 500 hours ago. All mods done. Fuselage recovered last year. Fully set up for towing. 4 bladed prop and silencer fitted, with spare 2 bladed prop if needed. Originally US registered. Picture on the club website. Plenty more details from me if you want them.

Happy to discuss if you wish.

Mike Thorne.
Bath Wilts and North Dorset Gliding Club.
www.bwnd.co.uk

Is your club pawnee is for sell?

No, the Yellow Gorilla went to the best place that it could ever hope to go NCSA.