Old July 17th 20, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated

On 7/16/20 6:51 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:26:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21m " DB "

I updated firmware on S10 and MOP2, and FES flight logs now accepted by OLC.

However, I agree with Luka, a current sensor is not needed for a ENL FR and the FES. My flight logs from my ClearNav Vario FR definitely detect operation of the FES, even at low power readings.
Tim Welles

Yet you look at the Jeffrey Banks file from May 29, he tested at low
power and nothing registered on the ENL. A system needs to work all the
time, not some of the time.