Old September 25th 04, 04:26 PM
Jerry J. Wass

YES!!!--Get the complete system from a Volkswagen 4-cyl watercooled engine.
Don't mess with the block heater,(winter enricher)--you don't need it & they
sell
some of them---I only offer the salvage yards 20-25 $ for a system--nobody else
wants them,-be sure you don't get one that has no individual adjusting
screws-(some of the later cheap pickups etc had these)--the screws are located
next to each fuel
line outlet on the fuel metering body.--friend of mine has one on an O-320-in a
One Design acro plane.--I have mine on a 314 c.i. Continental GPU---Jerry

Justin H wrote:

I have an O290-D with a Lake Injector carb, if anyone knows what that is. Im
not to happy with it for a number of reasons, can anyone make some good
alternative recommendations. Can it be made into fuel injection?