Old October 30th 04, 09:54 PM

Default Soaring near Paris, France (Not Texas :-)

Greetings, all!

My work will take me to Paris, France Nov 3-10, 2004.

Would you please be so kind as to forward me contact information
for a glider club or operation where I might fly as a guest
on the weekend of Nov 6-7, 2004?

I don't need to solo or go cross-country... just a "friend"
ride with a member would be GREAT. I expect to pay for the
tow and a "daily use fee", or whatever it is.

I hold a USA Commercial airplane, glider, seaplane, with
Instrument and CFI airplane, glider, instruments, 5000 total
time, 600 glider hours (self, aero and winch launch current).

I just want to FLY while I am in France!

Thanks in advance for your help... an email to would be
most appreciated, in case I miss it on rec.aviation.soaring!

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB