Old April 28th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default (OT) MS Simmers

Dan544 writes:

I do not understand why so many of you real time pilots take such a negative
look at simmers.

I think some pilots are more interested in aviation as a means to impress
others than as an end in itself. Such pilots are irritated by anyone who
seems to be trespassing on their turf. Pilots who are interested in aviation
for its own sake logically would not be bothered.

I understand that it will never compare to rt experiences, and I also
understand that idiots like mxmaniac do not represent us simmers.

Is an idiot anything like a cripple?