Old April 14th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,uk.rec.aviation
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Prince William got his RAF wings.

Denny wrote:
Dudley, I am an ugly american that thinks the so called Royal Family
is a bunch rich hawgs feeding at the public trough over there... We
put them out of this country and I would put them off the dole in
England in a heartbeat had I the discretion...
Having said that, I agree with you that everything I have seen of
William indicates that he is a fine young man and a good soldier
trapped in the Royal Family insanity... He can share my sky or cover
my back any day...

denny

I don't feel anywhere near qualified to comment deeply into the Royal
Family problems pre se', and indeed, they have had their share of
troubles and issues, but I have seen the actions of Prince William and
find him quite refreshing, especially considering his "unique" position
in life.

--
Dudley Henriques