Old July 30th 19, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default More sad news

I have a portable WAAS GPS and an obsolete cell phone running Avare to
display ADS-B In targets.Â* It does a better job than Flarm for ADS-B
since I can see the targets on a current sectional chart in relation to
my aircraft.Â* The targets display a flight vector and delta altitude.Â*
Yesterday I had one of my compatriots displayed on different devices as
a Flarm target and as an ADS-B target.

But I have plenty of room in the cockpit for all these toys and my able
wife to share the look out duties.

On 7/30/2019 8:25 AM, wrote:
I would choose ADSB over PowerFlarm now, for a glider and a towplane.

--
Dan, 5J