Old August 18th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ernest Christley

Default Towing to the airport

wrote:
But of course! I already have a homebuilt trailer license for the
homebuilt trailer I made for the glider... Hmmm, funny how it up and
changed shape and color.

BTW, this is 1 mile on small roads, Sunday morning, I dont have any
gyros, 20 mph the whole way, no pot-wholes.

-Bruce

The Dyke Delta is designed to be towed on it's own wheels. One of the
builders, lives in Conneticut, had problems getting it registered as a
trailer. Seems they don't allow trailers to have their own propulsion
system. YMMV.