Old April 27th 05, 01:18 AM
Margy

Matt Whiting wrote:
Jay Honeck wrote:

For you long-term posters and lurkers out there, you know what kind of
a several-year ordeal Ron & Margy Natalie have gone through with their
stem-to-stern renovation of their beautiful Ryan Navion.

Well, it's DONE, and a few pix are here to see:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#N

What a great looking plane you guys! And thanks for taking the time
and expense to save an important piece of our aviation heritage.

A very sweet looking bird. Any interior shots on the way or is that
still awaiting restoration?

Matt

The interior is finished and I'll get pictures sometime in the near
future as well as write the whole thing up, but I have 4 major things
coming up at work so this will have to wait a bit.

Right now it's at the radio shop awaiting the panel of Ron's dreams.