Old October 4th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Engine analyzers

I remember that. I don't recall if it was in USNET or in one of the
owner's mailing lists but someone shared some quotes from the JPI rep.
The guy was surely rude. I guess I can see why someone would not be
happy with JPI. However, I'd not had much reason to talk to the JPI
guys and I'm happy with the product, but I'm not buying gas at CITCO

-Robert

Newps wrote:
One of the employees of JPI got on the Cessna Pilots Assoc message
board, CPA provides free aceess to any vendor who wants it, last winter
I think and basically told the whole community they were idiots, this
went on for weeks. Quit bitchin' about our new proprietary software and
by the way EI and everybody else sucks. It was a textbook case of how
not to treat customers. There is absolutely nothing JPI can ever do to
get my business. Nothing. If I had their **** in my plane I would
immediately remove it.