Old February 2nd 09, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation

Default Didn't know that....

On Jan 31, 9:19*am, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Too much fun watching you trip on your crank, and I bet I'm not the
only one noticing.

Yes, there's a vertiable army of ya.

Bwawhahwhahw!

Bertie

I guess you're too stupid, or obsessed with your twisted perception of
yourself - to realize no one except a small hand full of local dick heads
ever respond to your posts.

Not to mention 95% of your posts go totally unanswered, even by the few
local dick heads.

What or you smoking, snorting or shooting up? Must be some really good ****,
because you even top Mx in your perceptions of your own self worth and
abilities. At least he knows what he is not.

You appear to be the majority of responders, oh bear of little brain.
Run the stats sometime and verify for yourself.
Maxie- the sound of one hand wanking.