Old June 27th 20, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shaun Wheeler

Default For Posteriority - Part D – By Daryl S. Kabatoff

On Friday, June 26, 2020 at 11:49:33 PM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
If I were mayor of Saskatoon I would have an annual Indonesian Islamist day of pedophilic cannibalism supervised by Catholic priests at every Tim Horton's in the area surrounded by tortured trees with decorated idols while black rap music is being played by Doukhobors who are obsessing about their Satan penises provided by Justin Trudeau while the Sikhs watch (with apologies to Tessa Smith).

Shawn

I'm disappointed that the militant veganazis from hell were completely left off the menu choices. Where do I file a complaint on their behalf?