Old June 30th 20, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default ZeroAvia's Val Miftakhov makes a compelling case for hydrogen aviation

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 02:15:58 -0000, wrote:

My detailed engineering analysis can be had for $150/hr.

So, how many hours would you estimate you might require to do a
serious analysis of the requirements to electrically split water into
its component molecules, and produce LH2 from that pure H3 with a
cryo-cooler, and quantify a comparison of LH2 feeding fuel-cells to
produce motive electric power, taking into consideration the reduced
weight/mass of LH2 (density: 0.07099 g/cm3) compared to kerosene
(density: 0.78?0.81 g/cm3)?

Already done, many, many, many times by many, many people.

So, your offer was insincere, eh?

Grow up.

I noticed that you failed to provide even one reference to support
your allegation that the engineering had already been "many, many,
many" times.

There have been billions upon billions of dollars expended on
hydrogen research by a lot of different people around the
globe.

Look it up yourself, google is your friend.

It's become difficult to take you seriously. Oh well ...

I'm not the one touting a convicted pimp as the one that has
solved the problems of hydrogen storage in his garage when
all the world's real scientists and engineers with billions
of dollars haven't.

Stay safe, and be well, my friend.

--
Jim Pennino