Old July 3rd 20, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Amazon video

At 14:59 02 July 2020, Bruce wrote:
On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 7:34:14 AM UTC-7,

wrote:
Can you provide a link? Only thing I found was Matthew Modine film

which
doesn't seem to be what you describe...

https://smile.amazon.com/Wind-Matthew-

Modine/dp/B088PWYZ6B/ref=sr_1_1?
dchild=1&keywords=wind&qid=1593701614&s=instant-video&sr=1-1

It's about losing America's cup and winning it back from Australia,

and
has a short scene with gliders. Good watch for those who enjoyed

the 12
mtr yacht racing with a little glider flying thrown in.

I was flying on the USA team at Benalla in January, 1987 at the
WGC. Perth is on the other end of the country from Benalla and 3
time zones behind, so we'd hurry up after landing, turn in our
documentation, and go to the motel real quick to watch the last half
or so of the day's America's Cup race on live TV. Good times for us..

RO