Old October 11th 05, 03:46 AM
Ted Wagner

Larry, how did you mount it? I mean, how specifically is it attached to the fuse?
"01-- Zero One" wrote in message ...
Hmmm?? In front of the wing spar sounds to me like you now have a nice forward moving projectile in the event of a forward moving collision.

I also have one of these units and I had it installed behind the spar because 1) that was where I could fit it in and 2) there was a natural barrier (the spar) to keep it from hitting me in a "sudden stop".

Larry

"Armando Pucci" wrote in message :

Dear ~ted/2NO

On mine V2cM the ACK ELT was originally installed by factory on the left
side of baggage compartment just BEFORE of
the wing spars using original ACK support with a quick release latch; The
remote control is installed on the panel.

Sds VoLo.

Armando R. Pucci
Ventus 2cM (AR)