Old September 28th 10, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default (US) Cobra Tire Redux

On Sep 28, 11:05*am, hretting wrote:
I have 14" rims and looking to replace my tires. Dave...where did you
get Vredestein Comtrac. I have never heard of them. I've been told to
get heavy duty D rated TRAILER tires as they have an extra side wall
to help with the heavy swaying. I'm concern as the rims are metric and
the tires will be purchase locally. I'm looking for specific size
numbers as you show in your post.

Don"t tell Murray as my tires are 9 years old. Got lucky going to R4S.

Hi Henri - Light Truck tires have the stiffer sidewalls you seek.
These specific tires are recommended for trailers as well
as light trucks. Google should find you a dealer; mine were
ordered by Direct Tire which is a Boston-area top-notch
tire and brake company.

These particular tires may be overkill for a smaller and
lighter trailer; check your Cobra paperwork for the
specific tires recommended for your trailer.

Hope that helps,
Best Regards, Dave