Old May 7th 14, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shannon Madsen

Default wing tape

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:36:21 AM UTC-7, wrote:
3M 483 - but it's horrifically expensive. Wings And Wheels dropped it for this reason so I had to get it from ULINE. I've tried all the others but I like 483 best. I feel like I'm setting fire to $5 bills whenever I use it though.

FYI, Amazon has 3m 483 tape on sale again for $8.63/roll, limit 10. Even better, it's eligible for Prime shipping. I had switched to a cheapo tape due to the high prices on 483, but now I am back to the good stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...uct_refresh_T1