Old March 31st 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

Default A beautiful little plane

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:35:52 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Mar 31, 11:47*am, Ari wrote:

Keylogged?

I haven't got time to teach you basic IT, TCP/IP or for that matter
where the ampersand is on your keyboard.

Well you seem to have plenty of time on your hands
as you crosspost libelous forgeries. Got an attorney yet?

I see that you're doing your best to keep your responses to one
newsgroup. That's probably not a bad idea, it must be excruciatingly
embarrassing to be you.

Let it go, Mark. Take the shovel out of your hand and you will see the
hole gets no larger.

My suggestion is that before you go making a fool out of yourself,

like you're doing right now?

This isn't working for you. Draw your ego in, go get a few Internet
lessons, learn how to use Dialog, become "creatively brilliant" right
here on Usenet.

Damn, that was funny. )

you ought to get a few, private lessons
from your local 12 year old who has a clue about keylogging, Privacy,
anonymity, SSL and several pertinent topics.

Don't tell me how you pick up little boys, you sick *******.

I doubt I you need any instruction on picking up little girls, your
posts indicate your exceptional at that.

Tell Tammy and Kristen (?) that Uncle Ari says Hi! when you pinch
their cup A titties.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj