Old January 10th 04, 02:54 PM
Nyal Williams

At 04:24 10 January 2004, Ted Wagner wrote:
One of my few complaints about the sport of skydiving
was that men
outnumbered the women by 3:1 or something like that.
(How's that for a
depressing Ladame ratio?) I was expecting soaring
would be a little
better, but alas, I've been disappointed in that department,
even more
this time.

Who cares why!? Let's do something about it!!! So,
my New Year's
resolution is to do just that. I will recruit only
women, and I'm going
to start with the bulletin boards in all the sorority
houses at the
local U. Free rides for any lady who asks, and for
many who don't.

It's time to take a page from Hugh Grant's book in
About a Boy. To arms,
brothers, to arms!!! Two legs, two eyes, two ...

-tw

If you believe the old saw that males are interested
in things whereas females are interested in relationships,
then we should go back to the Pratt-Read and develop
more side-by-side two-seaters.