Old May 1st 05, 06:12 AM
Scott D.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 04:08:58 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
dhenriques@noware .net wrote:

"RomeoMike" wrote in message
Well, that's not accurate. As I posted to D.H., my father has been
deceased since 1976, and he is in the data base. My uncle hasn't had a
medical in over 40 years, and he is there also.

Why don't you just call the FAA and get the information you want? At least
find out what the data parameters are so you will know why one pilot will be
in the data base and another will not. I'm sitting here looking at my
certificates so I'd like to know also. After you make your call to the FAA,
post back here with the answer so all of us will know.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot; CFI; Retired
dhenriquestrashatearthlinktrashdotnet
(take out the trash :-)

Stop wasting your time of these guys. I kill filed them a long time
ago. And as soon as he changes his name, Its kill filed again. My
father-in-law let his medical expire about 6 years ago and he is no
longer on the list either, so what ever the criteria is, it doesn't
matter. For the ones that have been around for awhile, we all know
what your accomplishments have been. You don't have to justify it to
anyone, especially this clown.

Scott D