Old September 21st 03, 01:16 AM
Mike Marron

"Dave Kearton" wrote:

Would make more sense (maybe) to get a bicycle repairman
who's never been in a plane before to be the pilot.

...or maybe his brother ...

Good point, but unfortunately they're both dead. But as an
avid aficionado of flexwing flight, throw ME in that briar patch!

BTW, when it comes to the '03 Wright Flyer, personally I wouldn't
be so much concerned with the wing warping method of control
as I would the methods of pitch and yaw. Not to mention being
propelled by an engine that has external combustion chambers(?!)

-Mike Marron
CFII, A&P, UFI (fixed-wing, weightshift land & sea)