Old October 8th 05, 06:27 PM
john smith

And what real DATA do you have other than "what you learned on the shop
floor?

You're in way over your head. If you ever achieve 1/10 the credibility
that TC has in this group, you will have a hundred times what you have
now.

Well, TC probably does have credibility, but until he SHOWS me some DATA,
I'm not satisfied to take it on faith. He denigrates those who have done a
pretty good job of SUPPORTING their positions with data...real, empirical
data. His rejoinders? His 17 years experience.

[balance snipped]

Matt, I have to agree with TC.
I have read all of Deakin's stuff and talked to him at OSH to make
certain I was understanding what he wrote. I have a different
interpretation of the literature than you do, it conforms with what TC
and Deakin have posted.