Old January 26th 04, 10:33 PM
Tony

Default Comanche Update

Well my first time flying the new plane today, after it was brought up
from its old home in Fullerton(KFUL)last night. I must say im very
happy. We took off on runway 18 at Apple Valley (KAPV)climing at
1000-1400ft min. we headed to Victorville (KVCV) to do some to/gos. All
went well, so we headed off for the 100$ hamburger at Fox Field (KWJF),
or gs was right around 180 mph. Getting there in half the time as im
used to (20min). We had lunch and got back in headed back to Hesperia
(l26) to get gas this time or gs was 200 mph I though I ws the king of
the sky doing 200. When we landed, taix to the gas pumps. Come to find
out they were broke. Off to Apple Valley again. As we climbed through
5000 the door pops open. Back to Hesperia. Landed took off and back to
Apple Valley. Had to fill up there, 90 bucks in the hole was a not that
bad. Said and done it was a fun day and now im going to have to wait
untill Wed to go again. I would like to think the people on this NG that
told me to go with the comanche and not the 210. I do have a question
concerning the prop not engaing during the start. My CFI hoped out and
moved the prop and pushed a pin somewhere by the prop and it fried right
up. What causes this and how can I fix it?

Thanks Again
Tony
N8389p KAPV

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.