Old December 7th 14, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cookie

Default Clothes for gliderpilots

Well that's about $300 USD. Thank you for reminding me that I am apparently one of the few glider pilots who is not a freakin' billionaire!

Nice touch with the price break at 7 pairs... I mean any self respecting glider pilot just must have a pair for each day of the week...And when I blow over $2 grand on pants...I want to save 5 or 10 bucks...7 pairs makes it easy on the servants too...so they can attend to important things, not doing the wash every day...

For us mere "thousandaires"...a pair of cargo shorts from WalMart for $8 and Hanes Beefy Tee.(with pocket) for $4.35 and we're good to go flying!

Chart goes into the map pocket in the glider and I write important stuff directly on my hand! For UV protection of the ankles....socks!

If you're into the "pockets everywhere" thing...a surplus air force coveralls flight suit can be had at the army navy store for $25....

Just sayin'....

Good luck with the business venture

Cookie

I don't want to abuse your forum for big advertising. But since our clothes are something new it might interest you.
So just post the link to our website. If you have any questions fell free to write me.

www.milvus.aero/english

Have a nice Advent Sunday!

Daniel