Old April 18th 09, 09:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
S.B.[_2_]

Default ------------- And now for something completely different... (Read the Zero file) - File 1 of 1 - B-52_Stratofortress.rar (000/248)

Lee wrote:

It is not a multimedia file. It is a book.

Out of the eighty-five thousand-odd groups carried by my service do the
words "aviation" and "books" appear in any newsgroup name. So, posting this
anywhere in usenet is going to be a violation of some arbitrary "Do Not"
rule.

The closet applicable group is this one (binaries? Check. pictures? Check.
aviation? Check), where I believe some might actually appreciate knowing
about nearly every detail of the Buff livery.

alt.binaries.e-book.technical might have been an appropriate place.
Many similar aviation books in .pdf format have been posted there.
Nevertheless, thank you for a most interesting book.