Old April 18th 09, 02:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default ------------- And now for something completely different... (Read the Zero file) - File 1 of 1 - B-52_Stratofortress.rar

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:19:35 -0400, Waldo.Pepper wrote
(in article ):

How about giving a blow by blow about how to read the files with Microsoft
OE, using what free program (totally free, not trial, not pay by using an
advertisers product.

I am fairly smart with a computer, but I could not figure it out in a
reasonable period of time, and gave up. I gotta think there is a better
way.

Done.

I wrote this some years ago. Will it do?

http://rapidshare.com/files/22273461...for_Outlook_Ex

press_and_Quickpar.pdf.html

Waldo.

Nice tutorial. It still doesn't take the pain out of using MSOE for something
it was never designed to do, but it _does_ show how to do it...