Old February 16th 21, 10:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Flying with Parachutes

On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 3:54:00 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 3:20:35 PM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
But, how many deaths have occurred because a
glider pilot was knocked unconscious during an emergency egress?

...um, you're a bright guy so we'll assume you meant this as a funny. However, in Mr. Nadler's case as I recall he came real close and fortunately lived to tell his tail.

I think you mean he saved his tail so he could tell his tale.