Old August 30th 03, 09:42 PM
Steve B

The AC 5M... is that the Russia self launch ship? How do you like it
regarding permormance, starting sequence, handling? Do you have many
hours in it? I have seen the design in pictures but not heard about it
or been able to see one.

Gracious for the comments on the Microaire...

Steve

Pete Brown wrote in message ...
I have a Microaire in my AC-5M. When the engine is running
for self launch, its a high noise, high vibration
environment. The Microaire works great and I have no
complaints whatsoever. Further, a friend just put one in his
Pilatus B-4 last month and and his works great as well.

Some guys who have reported problems have installed them
themselves. 95% of the times the problems relate to antenna
or installation connections, not the radio (Microaire or any
other.) Have a good avionics shop install it properly and
you likely will have no problems.