Old November 26th 08, 08:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Isaac A.

Default Lancaster Bomber - AVRO Lancaster Bomber-Hamilton 04-11-08.jpg

What I think is very interresting in that picture :
You can actually see a guy under the Lancaster .
I have never seen this kind of plane by myself , so it gives me a good idea
of how big this plane is , thank you

By the way ...
Is that a FW 190D on the right ?
If so , this museum is a very realistic one

"Clayton Langstaff" a écrit dans le message de news:
AVRO Lancaster Bomber, at the Canadian Warplane Heritage museum, in
Hamilton Ontario. Only two of these aircraft are still operational.

Newsgroups