Old August 2nd 10, 06:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Szalay[_2_]

Default Mystery help required - 1 attachment

"Glenn" wrote in news:4c56b838$0$28643$c3e8da3
@news.astraweb.com:

I took this at Chino, August 2008. I think it's a T-33 from memory.

Anyone able to confirm that

Cheers and thanks.

Glenn

T-33,
heres a shot of its predecessor, the P-80, except for the two large holes
in the lower frames, the placement of the airtank against the bulkhead,
and the cutouts for the engine on the rear frame for engine clearance,
appears the same. you can even see the twin air inlets for the engine if
you look close in both photos.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P-80_open.jpg