Old July 3rd 18, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Oudie Live for IOs?

That was interesting in a negative sense.Â* I bought an iPad 4 mini
specifically to connect to my Garmin GTX-345 ADS-B transponder in our
Cessna 180 via Bluetooth.Â* It works really well.Â* Is that only because
the Garmin Pilot software was obtained via the Apple Store?

I would have stuck with Android devices except that Garmin chose to
apply their efforts to the iOS version of the Garmin Pilot software
rather than equally to both devices and the Android version has less
functionality and crashes all of the time.Â* As a long time systems
engineer (retired over 10 years ago), I thought that, with the current
crop of hardware and software, source code could be compiled and linked
for different machines and operating systems.Â* Is Apple so tightly
locked that that is not possible?

It's a slow day here...

On 7/3/2018 3:49 AM, wrote:
Dne sobota, 30. junij 2018 03.18.28 UTC+2 je oseba Matt Herron Jr. napisala:
I am sure this has been discussed, but can't find the thread. Is there a iPhone version of Oudie Live that can be used for live tracking and buddy flying?

Thanks,

matt

Sorry:
https://help.naviter.com/article/325...ive-for-iphone