Old May 5th 05, 05:42 PM
xyzzy

George Patterson wrote:

They also mention the ability to do a direct electronic payment on their
web site. If any of you are tempted to try this, be aware that you have
to arrange this at least 4 days ahead (at least, that was the case the
last time I tried it). The transfer doesn't actually take place until
the day you specify, but it's no good for last minute "whoops, I almost
forgot" payments.

Right. This bit me once and resulted in a payment being 1 day late, so
I closed the card when they would not waive the late fee.

Every other credit card I have that has online payment credits you the
day you do the online payment, as long as you get it done by 1 pm, so
it's not like it's hard to implement. Just less profitable.