Old August 8th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

Default What are you really trying to accomplish

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:26:38 GMT, shiver
wrote:

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Just *how* are we leaving *anyone* behind?

Listen asswipe as I have explained in this very group before......

I CANNOT GET SOFTWARE THAT WILL DECODE YENC ON MY COMPUTER.

It is an older system with no way to upgrade to the point where I can
decode these mythical Yenc files.

Please decribe this system that is allegedly so old that it can't
decode yEnc even thought it can decode UU. The hardware requirements
are no different, so I suspect your shouted claim hasd no merit.