Old July 12th 04, 07:48 PM
goneill

Here is a non PC version of the word wife : W ashing ,I roning,F ood ,E
ntertainment
this has been doing the rounds lately
BUT
When I tried that at my place, my wife reminded me who was paying for the
glider.

I think that hits the spot that hurts more.
gary

"Pete Reinhart" wrote in message

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message
H-301 in a nutshell. Great glider in its time, but she's going on 40,

now.
.. Those were the days, Iron men in wooden ships.

:)
JJ Sinclair

As my sailboat racing lawyer friend says : "let us return once again to

the
days when men were iron, ships were wood, and women were property".
When I tried that at my place, my wife reminded me who was paying for the
glider.
Cheers!