Old August 20th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

Default What was your first glider?

On Aug 18, 8:52*pm, flgliderpilot wrote:
Out of curiosity, I searched but found no similar thread...

So what was your first glider, how did you find it, how long did you
fly it, did you keep it or quickly out grow it? *Would love to hear
your stories...

First ship was Sisu 1a, s/n 101: www.eaglebrandproducts.com/N6390X/ .
Loved it dearly, but could not resist the SZD-59 (also a s/n 1... well-
B2157, but it was the first production model...) I found so I put it
up for sale to help pay off the 59. Never thought I would be selling
it to AIG! :O Naturally I bought it back and will someday fix it.
The Acro rocks though and I'm still on my honeymoon 2yrs into it. Tony
is dead on about falling in love with a glider

-Paul