Old August 18th 09, 06:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default yenc

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:42:27 -0400, D Wright wrote
(in article ):

Here we go ....... getting flooded with that "yenc" crap again. Why
can't people who play with that stuff just submit a few good examples,
instead of dumping their entire portfolio? Not surprising the offender
doesn't have the stones to sign his/her name.

Well, some of us might be able to repost 'em without using yENC... if we gave
a damn. Ain't gonna happen given the behaviour of certain anti-yENC clowns
around here. You don't see the pics. Pity.