Old September 23rd 09, 03:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.military,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Canuck[_8_]

Default Wet frog's legs - kuznetsov01.jpg (1/1) [78K]

"Netko" wrote in message
x.com...
On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:16:47 +0100, Canuck wrote
(in article ):

Hi. Which aircraft are you referring to? In this image, I see a bunch of
Su-27s as well as a chopper of some sort in the background. In the
foreground I see one Su-25.

I was actually referring to the set of photos as a whole rather than to
this
particular one.

I could have said that explicitly when I posted but I obviously reckoned
that
thinking it was enough

No problem. Neat images. I'm going to post a bunch of SU-27/35 images in a
second or two. Brace yourself!

Nick